|
Saturday, December 26 @ 1:58 PM
Happy Belated 15th Birthday to my selenger-est bacheyn bestie, Aaron Corey Toh Tian En! (25122009) Wishing you another wonderful year of everlasting happiness and joy! ^^ Hope your Christmas birthday was as special as you are, and may your wishes and dreams come true! Dude, can you please stop growing taller? LOL. :P But whatever it is, I'll always think of you as someone much older than me. HAHAHAH. I miss having Lit lessons with you lah sombong! :( All the best in the years to come! <3 A HAPPY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO EVERYBODY TOO! ;D Now, 9 MORE DAYS till school re-opens yo! D: Remember, HOMEWORK needs to be done with you World horrors! K, my book reviews are not even touched yet. HAHAH. -.-
xoxo Labels: X'mas `09 yo. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |