I'm not feeling kinda good right now, so I'll just update you readers on what I did during the previous few days alright?
Sorry, and thanks. :P
05 Dec 2009 (Saturday) -
Went to Cikgu Adawiyah's Wedding at Serangoon JC.
Semoga mereka berdua kekal abadi dan sentiasa murah rezeki.
May all their days ahead be happily ever after!
Huge hall, cool atmosphere. ^^
After my sister and her girls performed, headed back home to change for a while and brought my sister and Sheqa to AMK Ave 10 to watch Sarkas Putro's kuda kepang group's show at around 6 plus.
Met a whole lot of people I know there.
Bumped onto Shasha Pooh and family, Yana Barney, Stone, Meera Kecyk and family and many more.
Achap and his ibu came down about an hour later as well.
Had heart-to-heart talks with Shasha Pooh and Yana Barney about some stuff.
Yana, cheer up k bby! Sometimes, no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them. And sometimes, it's those memories that give us the strength to go on. It may be stormy now, but it won't rain forever. Remember that aye? (:
So anyway, Stone was hilarious. He had this bicycle light thingy continuosly blinking from his pants' pocket. He's living in his own 'Bornfire' World. Kan bro? HAHAHAH. :P
After the whole show nearly ended, went to get some food at AMK Central with Achap's ibu, abah, my sister and Sheqa.
Had a good day. (:
07 Dec 2009 (Monday) -
HAPPY BELATED 15TH BIRTHDAY TO MY BESTFRIEND, MY ♥ OF MY LIFE (HAHAHAH =P), MY EVERYTHING ~
ASYRAF ISKANDAR! =O
So this was the last picture we took together during the Bornfire Festival before he headed off to Jogja, Jakarta on the 8th of December. And he told me this picture was his most favourite one ever, but I don't why because my face looked so.. -.-
Anyway, everything I had to say and wish was already written in that SMS that I sent him.
It had only been two days, and gaaaaaaahh!
I miss him already. :(
But one thing for sure, if you love someone more then anything, then distance only matters to the mind, not to the heart.
So it's going to be okay! LOL, I hope so. :S
Oh yeah, I went to Sentosa with Ain Cinot, Hid Duper, Danial and Zulhelmi on this day as well.
Ain dari putih dah jadi hitam disebabkan sun-tanning.
Aku yang tak sun-tan pon dah jadi hitam. D:
But still, totally had a lot of fun with them four! Kecoh loh kiter! :D
Will update more about this went I get the pictures from Ain's camera okay?
Headed off to W.A. dance practice at the night itself.
08 Dec 2009 (Tuesday) -
Did the Bornfire dance performance at Singapore Sports School for the YOG Launch Friendship Camp thingy.
The whole thing was actually pretty enjoyable, being there/bonding with the other Bornfire dancers, cracking jokes and stuff like that while getting to eat loads of food from around the World. ^^
But the part that irritated me the most was the atmosphere.
People there soooooo don't have any interest in the Performing Arts. And that suckxzs because we were feeling kinda not needed over there. =.=
And I was really fcked up with the people playing those drums at the side booth near the stage which were extremely irritating. We people took a whole lot of hard work to perform for you guys, could you at least show some appreciation and some respect by shutting your music off?
Damn you snobs! Aiyohhh.
Plus, I effin accidentally stepped on a rat while heading back home outside the school itself. :S
It made that squeaky squeaking sound when I stepped on it while me and Dee were like screaming all the way! Oh manxzz, eww..
Oh and we bumped onto Irfan and Shahril with their other soccer members at the court near the school as well.
Hi-ed them and stuffs like that. :P
09 Dec 2009 (Wednesday) -
Outing to East Coast Park with the Malay Class!
Girls: Me, Deeyana, Hanna, Rau.
Guys: Khairi, Khairul Zul, Rais, Syafiq, Syaiful, Zulfiqar.
Although many of the Malay guys from the Express Stream didn't turn up, we still had a whole lot of fun and laughters!
I bonded a lot with the guys. Especially with Syafiq and Khairul Zul.
They may be full of crap sometimes, but they're actually nice people to be with. :D
But I kinda miss Murtaza as well. =X
Met up with them all at around 10.30am, they headed back home at around 6 plus while Khairul Zul and Syafiq sent me till under my block.
Accompany them to eat at the kedai mamak under my block first before I went back home.
Reached home at around 9.30pm due to too much heart-to-heart talks. :P
Found out that about 70 out of a few hundred pictures we took using Dee's camera were corrupted. Arghhhh, sedih. D;
But anyway, more pictures will be uploaded hopefully in the next few posts yeah?
That is if/when I get the pictures from my BbyGirls! :X
Gosh, I'm feeling extremely TIRED and LAZY at this current moment. Too much of going out!
I SERIOUSLY NEED SOME REST.
See you around, readers! Shittxz, I'm full of crap today.
xoxo
Labels: Bestest Outingxzz.