|
Saturday, December 12 @ 3:05 PM
" Maybe he's doing the same thing as me.. Maybe he wants it so bad to call me, but just won't because I haven't called him.. Then again, maybe I shouldn't fill myself with false hopes that he might just be missing me.. like how much I'm missing him. :( The fact that there are no news about you and the rest are honestly killing. me. softly. Sighs. "If only my heart had wings, I would fly to you and lie beside you as you dream tonight."With Cinta, Yours Truly. Labels: 6 more days. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |