Tuesday, December 15 @ 5:34 PM


Outdated Pictures of Outing with Ain Cinott, Danial, Hid Duper and Zulhelmi to Sentosa;












I miss those girls already, + Sasa. Wondering what they are currently doing right now. D:
I NEED MORE UPDATE GIRLS! :X
Oh ye. Dengar-dengar, ade orang tu, dah ade hp baru lah kan? Heheheh!
Congratulations yo Hid! You've successfully got yourself a real permanent working cell phone!
Now.. give me back my phone! HAHAHAH.
Just kidding babe! :P

And and, YIPPEEEEEXZZ!!
I NAILED IT!! ^^
I'VE SUCCESSFULLY FINISHED READING A 300pgs Fiction Book in just one day!!
Awesome kan?? WEEHOOXZZZ!!

But rightttttttttt.
It may be a sick SO WHAT?/HAHAH macam betol kinda thing to some of you readers to believe out there, but NO it is actually kinda a big achievement for someone like me whose never interested in reading books, you know!?
So, shut your crapxzz and just THUMBS UP TO ME!! :D


I'm feeling a lil bit mean today, and that's pretty bad because MEAN = BAD.
Why am I like this?
:O


P/S. Muhammad Haikal Bin Roslan. Are you mad at me? :(


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST