Sunday, December 27 @ 6:52 PM


NOBODY wants history to repeat itself.


So I know Friendster's officially dead since forever already, but this horoscope managed to capture my eyes for today.
I bet it would capture Asyraf Iskandar's eyes too huh. :X 



These few days had been pretty fun!
Had been going out with my family lately, like finally. ^^

On the Eve of Christmas, made our new passports at the ICA Building @ Bugis with my Mama and Fiqa since my brother was working on that day plus days afterwards.
Went shopping @ Bugis Street. ;D
Bought a whole lot of new clothes, which most were for my sister (-.-) but it's okay 'cause whatever she wears, I can wear them too. (;
Yippeexzzz! Still had a great time!

On Christmas night, when to Singapore Expo with both my parents and Fiqa.
Our intention to go there was just to  watch Taufik Batisah perform. ^^
Oh God, he sounded awesomely better live than on records! Freakin' hotstuff dude! Cair you.. :P
Headed off for food at Simpang Bedok next.
Got our stomachs full and then unexpectedly bumped onto Abg Eddy Ali and family. (:
Just found out that he was actually my parents' Wedding Photographer, so no wonder they knew each other. Hohohoh..  
Stopped to chit-chat for awhile.
Blah boo ya then Mama's home sweet home.

Yesterday, didn't do anything much since Papa was working.
Though, I decided to head to Yew Tee at around 4pm to meet Hole for a while. :P
Catched up things with each other and stuff.
Gosh, only God knows how much I miss being with him alot lah can? :(
MRTed back home at around 8pm.



Factories actually produce and promote these kinda tissues huh.
Biaselah, Singaporeans maah. :P





Lil kids are so cute. ^^



Today, went to CCK Cemetery with Papa, Fiqa, Abang plus Cik Yah, Cik Enal and Pak Long first.
Visited both sides' Arwah Nenek's and Arwah Atok's graveyards.
Headed to Adam Road for food afterwards.
There were too many food to choose from, had to think for like a couple of minutes to pick a choice manxzzz.. :X
Pergi jauh-jauh, makan Kway Teow Goreng je aku.. baik pe. -.-
But suddenly I think I'm going to like eating Fries with Maiyoneese (however it's spelled) now after Fiqa bought Indian style Chicken Chop just now. K, nobody wants to know. :P
Ate ICE CREAM at a shop called  'Island Creamery' nearby after that.
Cookies & Cream, Nutella, Apple Pie, Banana, Teh Tarik flavours! Yummeh! ^^
Decided to buy me and Fiqa's school bags so we then headed to Sportslink at AMK Central.
Beware Deyians, we both will be wearing the same bags next year. AHAHAH. :X
Blah blah blah, Papa sent me and my siblings home.

So now, there only left me and my sister (whose SLEEPING LIKE A PIG at this current moment~ back at ya for saying like that to Hykell Tupai! :P) inside my mum's house while my brother headed off to work and my mum headed to don't know where. :S

 DEYI MCC MEMBERS: Tuesday, 9am @ Mdm Ezreen's Classroom to prepare for Sec One Orientation next year. Bring whatever you think you have to bring (You know.. Marker pens, whatever MCC Photography you currently have, colour paper, glue etc.). Be aware, be there! ;D


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST