Sunday, December 20 @ 9:30 PM





Yesterday:

Decided to head to Telung Turonggo's kuda kepang show @ Tampines with Adi Satria, Dewi, my sister and Rahmat. > Bumped onto a whole lot of people I know. > A lil bit of heart-to-heart talks with Shasha Ocha. Pretty cute girl she is. (: > Hung around with Meera Kecyk at most of the time. :P > Headed to Jesscca's Belated Birthday Party @ her house @ Commonwealth at around 4pm. > Story-telling between the both of us of course. ;) > Celebrated and stayed till about 8.15pm. > MRTed back with Adi and my sister. > Home sweet home.
















Today:

AMK library. > Watched Sapto Manunggal Jiwo kuda kepang show @ Sims Ave with yesterday's normal people. > Saw a few people I know as well. > Awesome time with Shasha Pooh and Yana Barney. (: >  Stayed only till about 5pm because Rahmat was still under probation. > Home sweet home.

Achap, Deeyana, Dewi and Rahmat ~ Remember there's combined dance practice @ 2pm tomorrow. ^^


 She's smiling.. but she doesn't mean it. She misses how they used to be. She misses how it was so real how they cared for each other without end but most of all, she misses him always being there and telling her everything will be okay because she need's that now, more then ever. She's sick.. of feeling like something's missing.

xoxo


Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST