Saturday, January 30 @ 8:42 PM
+ A 30-year-old Chinese man told me I was really hardworking, and a group of Mats asked me for my number but I told em I was busy 'working'. HAHAHAH. O.O Tiring experience, but I still continued to smile alot today because I finally know how those volunteering workers feel to be rejected by the society. :O Oh yeah, this post is Copyrighted from Hanna Haziqah's blog because I'm just being plain lazy to type out my own one. Heheh. :P And just take a look at what my crazy boyfriends/brothers had caught today! :O ![]() Semangat funny siaa these guys! HAHAHAH! KZ told me that this rabbit reminded him of me, that's why they named it by my name. LMAO! So now.. I'm still trying to figure out which part of the rabbit actually has any connection with me. 0_o HAHAHAH. I miss crapping with those guys laa. :( xoxo Labels: Flag day with HH. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |