Saturday, January 9 @ 8:23 PM


Deyi CCA Orientation 2010 was awesome!

First Video: Malay Cultural Club's fusion of the traditional Zapin and Hip Hop, choreographed by the MCC members ourselves. Featuring Deeyana, Dewi, Hanna, Nurul Kecik, Asyraf Iskandar, Rahmat, Syafreak and me! ^^

Second Video: A combined dance by some of the members from M&D, MCC & ICC. Accompanied by the song '3 by Britney Spears.' ^^



There were videos taken of the performances by the other Performing Art CCAs too as well, but if I am gonna put them here today, I bet I won't be getting a good shower tomorrow morning. :X

But our Military Band, Indian Cultural Club, Movement & Dance, Symphonic Band and Choir were still the bomb yo! So thumbs up to us all! HOHOH. ;D


ENJOY WATCHING!!










SEC ONES'!! DO SIGN UP FOR MCC LAH K!
*begs on knees*

We need at least 7 more pledges this year!
So yeah! Join us please!

YOU KNOW I KNOW THAT WE'RE ALL ABOUT FUN!!!!!!!
HAHAHAH!

Plus mostly being awesome. :P
Heheheh!


Now now, back to tons of schoolwork. Screw assignments and projects. =.=

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST