|
Saturday, January 16 @ 1:09 PM
" Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born. ![]() We met as strangers or we may say just as Secondary 1 Juniors through our CCA in 2007, but now we're officially the best of friends in 2010. I am so going to miss all our moments after we actually graduate at the end of the year. I am starting to miss them already. :( ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() We dance together, we grow together. ^^
It's my time now, so get ready. xoxo Labels: Gift of friends. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |