Saturday, January 16 @ 1:44 PM
![]() Everyone tells me I should forget about you, you don't deserve me. They're right, you don't deserve me, but I deserve you. Wait, why the hell am I giving you another chance? After breaking my heart, after you made me cry at school, after you cheated on me. I'm so hurt, truly hurt. Yet I don't know why I'm still in love with someone like you. I don't want to be an option, I want to be that choice. Oh wait, your not suppose to even choose her because your already with me! Asal you macam gynie ni biee? What did I do wrong to you till you have to do all these to me? :'( But whatever lah, just make that decision. You got that? I hate sharing 'my one and only'. She will chase you around for a while, but there's going to be a day when she's gonna stop running incircles around you. Remember that bby. xoxo Labels: Cheated feelings. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |