Saturday, January 23 @ 8:08 PM


" Never let someone hurt you twice. Giving him a second chance is exposing yourself to be hurt again. If he had done it once, it’s bound to happen again. Why? Because you gave him the idea that no matter how much he’ll hurt you, you’d still accept him all over again, giving him the power to hurt you again. Once is enough to learn bby.

Geesh, many have said. I think your right.
Ang mabigat ay gumagaan kapag binitawan.


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST