Wednesday, February 3 @ 12:12 AM


God damn it!
F&N COURSEWORK IS DRIVING ME NUTS LAA CAN!
Arghhhhhhhhhh! D;
Why must it be so stressing!?


Please laa, I'm not getting enough sleep manxzxz even if I think I do.
Why does this subject has to make suffer at this point of time?
OMG, can the World stop for just a second like PLEASE!?

Urghhh, I'm freakin' dropping POA, and I'm sorry Papa and Mrs Luah.. :(

Geesh, why am I typing like one fcked up Mee Soto!?

I hate school! PERIOD.


Aku tetap milik Asyraf Iskandar 


xoxo 

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST