|
Thursday, February 25 @ 11:55 AM
I'm fighting for this boy, in a battlefield of love. Got me look like baby cupid sending arrows from above. ♥ I'm on MC.. yet again. I'm such a disease. Dance practice ended abit nastily today. WTF. Quarelled with Adi Satria and Zurbir so much for a reason. -.- And WTFWTF, I AM SO FORGETFUL THESE DAYS! I ACTUALLY LOST MY FNN 'O' LEVEL SERIES BOOK AND MY MEDICINES WHICH I HAD JUST GOTTEN YESTERDAY AND MANYMANY MORE THINGS TODAY. Arghhhhhh! D: Lucky my DeeNaRau still made my day at the end of the day, as per usual. ^^ Oh yeaa Dewi, please cheer up! If you’re feeling blue, try painting yourself a different color okay? (: Seriously hope tomorrow's gonna be a better day for everybody tho. This entirely means that I have to get my $$ ready, eh Sha! Aiyoo. :O Sighs. I miss my Kak Chubs real badly.. :(( But I understand she's really busy with school and her life and all those stuffs. Its okay laa, just hope she's doing well right now. Damn.. Dahh berape bulan seyy aku tak tengok kude kepang. Rindu pulak sama twinneyku dan teman-temanku semua! :( xoxo Labels: Bby are you down down down. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |