Wednesday, February 17 @ 10:32 AM


YOOHOO, I'M BACK!!
Anybody miss me? Hohohoh. :P
Hope you guys did enjoyed your 4 days of holidays tho,
because well.. I know I did! 
YEEEHAAAAHH! ^^






 


Spending Chinese New Year cum Valentines Day with my family was not as bad as I thought it would be.
In fact, The Legend Water Chalet Hotel was one experience my family will never forget!
The amazing premium room that fits at least ten human beings with a super huge kingkong monkey or whatsoever has two king sized beds, a balcony view of the clear ocean and the sunset at 1920hrs, an open bathroom with a faux-jacuzzi + shower and very comfortable lodging which made us feel wooshhhh, special. Heheheh. ^^
And though I kinda hate PD's local coffeeshops' customer services, I still loved being in Port Dickson/Negeri Sembilan/Malaysia as I know we did had a very insightful, delightful and peaceful family time over there.
Manxzxzxz, I got to ride on a Jetski for my very first time yo! 
Honestly, it was soooo damn cool!! ^^
Pretty sure that was the most bestest part of the entire trip for me. :DDD
Okay really like WOW seriously, it was such an amazing place. You guys should try going there with your family one day to get what I'm actually trynaa say.
Heheheh! Think fireworks, think mercun! K, Loopy dah start merepek takmo layan. :P

Plus, I'm starting to have the extreme adore and love for wildlife animals. Elephants and white horses are the cutest things around I tell you. ^^
No doubt, it was a super thumbs-up trip laa seyy! ;D
K, exactly how many times have I used the word 'super' in this post so far? LOL! 
O_o


Anyways, more pictures will be uploaded pretty soon when I have the time alright?
Pictures are up at Facebook as well, so you can take a look at them over there.
Or just simply go to this link > http://www.facebook.com/#!/album.php?aid=2047254&id=1036662647 to make yo lives easier.
For now, I'm actually sick to the max. Sighs, stupid asthma attack. And I really hate this feeling. :((
Sorry homies and classmates, will not be seeing you people for some time. Gaaahh!


And to my Prince, sorry I didn't inform you earlier about me not going to school. Please don't be upset. :(( It's not as if your not gonna see me for a month or something, it'll only be a few days. I'm still here whatever happens kan? Come on, you live only a few blocks away from me. So cheer up k? Plus, of course I miss you too. Takmo gatal-gatal, takecare of yourself. I love you, forever and always. <3


Eh shitt. I haven't even started on my R&D for my Coursework. D:
Deadline's coming. Die die die!
Buhbye.


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST