|
Thursday, March 4 @ 9:47 PM
" But the struggles make you stronger, And the changes make you wise, And happiness has it’s own way of taking its sweet time. Life isn’t always beautiful, but its a beautiful ride. " One thing I've learnt from being at Adam Khoo's Learning Technologies Group talk today, .. IS TO BE STRONG. You should never tell yourself that, “I am tired.” The more you accept that thought, the more exhausted you will become. But if you tell yourself, “I can do even more,” You will find that there are no limits to what you can accomplish. Live your life day by day. You never know when your time will come, so live at every hour, laugh at every minute, and love at every second.And oh, it’s not about the chances we take, but it’s the choices we make that determine our destiny. But do figure out what you want to do with your life, then do it, on purpose. (; P/S. I ♥ MY PARENTS! =D xoxo Labels: 2nd Day of Camp. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |