Saturday, March 6 @ 2:40 PM


............................
................
.......

 

.. STAY TUNED TO MY NEXT POST!




K K first things first,

You know every single birthday wish does actually means the world to me. 
'Cause at least I know I crossed your mind for a minute. 
And I really appreciate you for that. Hehehhh.
SO THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR ALL YOUR WISHES!!! XD

Special thanks to 406 `10, for making my day yesterday! :D
Thank you for the two birthday songs in the MPR Room respectively while we were having great talks with Bong and Candice,
thank you for the birthday song in the canteen while we having our dinner,
thank you for the birthday song in the hall while we were waiting for the parents talk to begin,
thank you for all the free hugs while coming up to me just to say, "Shakinah, you are gorgeous! (:",
and thank you for putting up a huge smile on my face for the entire day. You guys rock!!


Next,  A HUGE THANKS TO MY BESTEST FRIEND IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, DEEYANA! 
For the most sweetest gift any bestfriend would ever get throughout their entire life!
Awwwww.. Aku touched aku touched! ^^
Thank you for taking your time to do up that photo album for me, it was super amazing! I love it to the max! Forever will! :D 
And babe, your blog post made me teary..  Awwwwww..

Thanks to my Purple Princess for the lovely birthday card! Although I know you were sorry that it was last minute, but its the thought that counts and I'll still love you no matter what bestie! Heheh. (;


Thank you Zahirah for typing out the birthday song the night before my birthday through MSN, and a big thank you for the bag!  
Macam tawu je akak nak bag baru.. Hehehehh. YAYYYYY! (;

Thank you Hiddy, for the sweetest love cake! I still haven't taken a bite of it yet 'cause I still wanna save it. Heheh! Love ya babe! (;

Thank you Mama, for singing me a birthday song as loud as you could in my room the moment the clock struck 12 and trying to make me smile though you clearly saw that my eyes were really teary and you thought I was actually crying for happiness. HAHAHAH! Thank you for giving birth to me on the 5th of March 1994. Love you Ma! (;

Thank you Deeyana again, for being the first person to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY at exactly 12am. You don't how grateful I really felt to have a bestfriend like you. Heheh, jangan kembang! (;
Thank you Hanna, for being the second person to wish me HAPPY BIRTHDAY at exactly 12.04am. Love you to the core laa! Oh, and thanks for the blog post bestie! (;

Thank you Chris Heliang, for wishing me after Hanna had while accompanying me to sleep when you got to know somebody actually made me cry 30 minutes before my birthday. Thank you so much bestfriend for the 5th of March, for being by my side for the entire day. Hope we'll be bestfriends again next week. :D

Thank you Khairul Zul, for you keep reminding me about my birthday weeks and days before because you know that I tend to forget that I'm gonna be 16, so I'm already now. Thanks for wishing me through MSN 20 minutes before the clock struck 12 and allowing me to eat maggie mee for this day only. Heheh! (;

Thank you Aaron, for treating me to fried macaroni during lunch time. Your awesome! (;
Thank you Ian Lim, for treating me to Pokka's Apple Tea during dinner. Your awesome too! LOL! (;
Thank you Hiddy, for the super mini cute love cake! Sedap hingga menjilat kaki oh! :P
Thank you Adi Satria, for the kitkat. Appreciate it alot even if it had already melted. :P

Thank you homies, Ain Cinott, Nanat, Khairi, Dewi, Syafreak, Dyna Atiqah, Tiffany Dass, Hiddy, Kak Nunu, Hakim, Rahmat,  Ahpekk, cousin Suhailah, Syafiq Hassan, Syaffy, Nadhirah, Ian Lim, Adi Satria, abang, papa, ibu and many more (sorry I can't quite remember who else) for all your sweet birthday texts. (;

Thank you Abg Elmo and Nicole for wishing me through MSN. (;
Thank you everybody (you know who you are) who wished me through Facebook, Twitter or Tagged. (;
Thank you Kak Nunu, AhPekk, AhCen Edora, FaaSaayaanq, Bella, AhKen, Erma and many more which I didn't have time to notice for wishing me through yo/my Blog. Appreciate it alot! (;

Lastly, to my Mama, Papa, Fiqaa and Abang
Thank you for the endless love that is still surrounding me and keeping me safe.
I am who I am now, because of you. (;
I thank you now in advance because I know I'm gonna get presents for you all tomorrow.
Heheheh! Weeeee! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday with my family!!! :P


Fuyooo, today I really feeling-feeling speech ah.
GAHAHAH
Takpe, once a year ajer.. :P

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST