Tuesday, March 30 @ 6:41 PM


HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO AHPEKK SIAO!
HAHAHAHEEE.
(30 March 2010)


 Woots! Daa samer age dengan Shasha laa kan? ^^
But remember, I'm still older by 25 days! Hiakk! 
Heheheh, kidding laa. :P
Anyw, semoga Ahpekk panjang umur dan murah rezeki.
And may your wishes and dreams come true!
Sorry laa, Shaa takde present untuk Ahpekk for now.
I can only give you no other gift but a part of my heart. 
That costs me everything you know!
HAHAHAH. So hold it tight, and keep it secure. (;
Still, hope you enjoyed your birthday!
Hope to see you around aye!
=D


And.. HAPPY ADVANCED BIRTHDAY TO NANA!
(31 March 2010)


Let's grow old together, and be younger every year! Hiakk! :P
May you have an everlasting flow of happiness!
Dan semoga adik panjang umur dan murah rezeki jugak.
Can't believe how much you have grown since I met you during Sec 1.
You don't know how much I miss sharing all those lil secrets with you. :((
But its okay! 'Cause although we're not as close as during those times now, I will always still anggap you as my first ever twin no matter what.
(Plus my sweetest Sin Ming Avenue neighbour! Heheheh.)
All the best for your future aye. And hope you'll enjoy your birthday tomorrow!
Ooh yeah, last longlonglong with Adi too! 
Your very lucky to get a guy like him, so cherish him okay? (:


Okayy, I feel absolutely lonely today. 
Macam life aku miserable sangat gitu padahal tak laa sangat. -.-
Adi jalan dengan Nana, Syafiq jalan dengan Hanna, Zurbir jalan dengan Zahirah time balik time.  
3 couples in a row.
Abeh aku?
Jalan dengan wajah cuka tumpah. WTH. :((
FEELING SO UPTIGHT AND DISHEARTENED by Boyfriend and Zack.
What are my reasons?
Besides having cough and flu, the rest you may find out yoself. Hehh.
Sampai biler laa you punye perangai nak macam gytuu? Tsk tsk.
Oh you know what?
I have a Secret In Silence. Shhh~

+ Thanks SyidaKeco for never failing to be by my side. Love ya girl! 
I don't know what I will do without you. Really hope everything's gonna turn out fine for you. Keep praying hard okay babe? Sumpah God will help. (; 
++ Thanks to my lovely Juniors, IzaStar and IyRahhJR for listening to all my complains after dance prac yesterday! Tanpa korang, aku daa jadi giler agaknye berbual sorang-sorang. Hehehh. Love you girls too laa! (:
+++ LI PING! Thanks to you for your listening ears during class all these while! You have always been there for me whenever I needed somebody to cry out to immediately. Seriously, YOUR THE BEST! ;D



There’s nothing that can be done when the person who caused your world to shatter around you is the only one who can make things better.



xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST