Wednesday, March 17 @ 6:40 PM


HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST KAK NUNU!
(17 March 2010)


Gambar peh lama, I know. Hehehh.
Wootxz! ITS OFFICIAL!
KAKAK DAA BOLEH GI CLUBBING LAA SEYY!! XD
NYAHAHAH! 
Just kidding yo! :P
You wait long-long ah (maybe another two more years) till I officially become 18 then you will go with me okay? Heheheh! :P
Anyway, semoga akak panjang umur dan murah rezeki.
I know there's kinda like this lil bit of distance between the both us this year and I'm really sorry if it is my fault for not taking my time for you kak. :(
BUT!
No matter what, your still the best and thanks for always being there for me when I needed somebody to talk to.
May you have an everlasting flow of happiness, and all the best for your future aye!
<3 you sister!

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST