Tuesday, March 2 @ 6:40 PM



Amri - 28 Feb 2010
Hykell - 29 Feb 2010
Ain Cinott and Nadhirah - 01 March 2010
Dewi Farhana - 02 March 2010


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! XD

May you all have an everlasting flow of happiness!
Woah, don't worry aye. You're not that old and will never be until you won't be able to read this typing anymore. Hohohoh! :P
Semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki.
Thank you so much for always being there for me, and for being a part of my life. 
All the best in your future endeavours!
I love you people, forever and always!  



xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST