Sunday, March 14 @ 10:16 PM





HOHOHOH!
Just came back from watching Kuda Kepang Telung Turonggo's show (with them people at the picture above) @ Toa Payoh.
Awesome show laa, as per usual. ;D

Dapat jumpe FaaSaayaanq dan AichaElmo ku kembali yo! Heheheh. 
Actually I got more stories to tell yer girls laa tapi biler time tadi tak tawu asal otak teros blank terlupe plakk ape yang harus diberitahu. Lols! ;D
Saw my Twinney Pooh and manymany familiar faces as well! ^^ 

BTW, matair aku kerekk sakk tadi! Ade ke patot dier jeling aku biler aku tengok pat dier!?
Kalau dier bad mood ke bingit ke ape-ape ponxz takyaa nak tunjok muker pat aku kan!?
Cun-cun nasib dier ah dier one metre away, lau tak.. Eishh! 
Takpe ah, dah biase eh pantatt! Grrrrr! ><
 
K seeya bye, wanna go watch 'Cinta Ixora ' now!
HAHAH, Jarell See is currently chatting with me through Facebook now and aku tak terlayankan dier pasal aku tengah rase cbb. Sorry yo bro! 
Selenger. :P
406 `10, MATHS & SOCIAL STUDIES CLASS TOMORROW!!!!! D:

In love, never put yourself into a situation where you’re not sure of where you stand in a person’s life. Never assume, never expect. 
 So, that if they drop you, you have enough strength to move on.

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST