Friday, March 26 @ 7:08 PM
![]() Snap previews of three days ago, Me, Ain, and Hid's hangout time at Yishun's Northpoint. (: Camwhored for abit at the Kids Play. Had an awesome time. Oh, we bumped onto Khairul Anuar! Hot guy laa he. Fooh, I cair you! ^^ Plus we bumped onto Ali and Zul, kawan-kawan Ain as well. Friendly people! K, so I'm going to start doing my Decision Making of my Coursework and make full use of these weekends to finish up all my homework that I have yet to done so! But I still haven't chosen the four dishes that I'm gonna cook during my practical. :-S Any ideas anyone??? I'm in the need of help. Deadline's this coming Wednesday! D: Oh yeah so anyway, today was slightly a better day. Well, I think. Boyfriend helped me wrote one out of my three Malay Compositions for me, heheh thanks biee. Tak sia-sia jadi matair aku.. :P All of my subject teachers for today were kinda in a good mood, thank God. Even Mr Neo was treating me nicely during Physics Remedial, not a waste. My dear friends are finally working out on their relationships, hopefully everything's gonna be alright for HannaFiq and AdiNana. ^^ Oh, and I totally love this song. Hehh. Justin Bie, can I have your number? Heeh! BTW, I know that some of you readers have been secretly reading my blog then straightaway leave after that without leaving a single tag, am I right? Heheheh.. It's okay laa, no need to be so shy can! Just type in your name and keep the tags rolling yo! XD xoxo Labels: That should be me. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |