|
Thursday, March 25 @ 7:54 PM
" Sometimes you have to be apart from the friends you love, but that doesn't make you love them any less. Sometimes when your not allowed to talk to them anymore, you'll realise you'll love them even more. ![]() So.. Is that a good thing? Sighs. Life sucks even more today. I'm losing more and more friends day by day.. Well, I'm not blaming you.. I realise my own mistakes too. Tapi I still tak suker biler you peh perangai macam tu laa eh! Seriously, I hate it. 'Cause lightning don't strike, The same place twice. When you and I said goodbye, I felt the angels cry.. xoxo Labels: Sorry fellas. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |