Thursday, March 18 @ 7:44 PM



TAGGED,
  
TEN ARE YOUS

1. Are you single - Hehh, nopes. :P
2. Are you happy - 50/50 boleh?
3. Are you bored - Super yes. D:
4. Are you fair - Not quite.
5. Are you Italian - Aku anak Melayu! (;
6. Are you intelligent - Err.. lesser than that. Hehehh.
7. Are you honest - Kinda? :S
8. Are you nice - It depends. Heehh!
9. Are you Irish - No.
10. Are you Asian - Yeah!

TEN FACTS

1. Full Name - Nur Shakinah Binte Suhaimi.
2. Nicknames - Shaa, Shasha, Inaa, Loopy, Shawty/Bachinn (to some) -.-
3. Birth place - Singapore.
4. Hair color - Black, dark brown (at times, blame the sun :P)
5. Natural hair style - A lil bit like the one below!


  
 Heheheh, fake ajer! :P
I WISH!!


6. Eye Color - Black.
7. Birthday - 5th of March 1994, dah lepas ponxz!
8. Favorite color - White, purple!
10. One place you'd like to visit - PARIS!! :O

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE

1. Have you ever been in love - Yes, still am..
2. Do you believe in love at first sight - Yeaa, why not?
3. Do you currently have a crush? - No? :P

 4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? - Yeaa, many times.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart - Yeaa, and I'm really sorry for that. :((
6. Have you ever had your heart broken - Yes.
7. Have you ever liked someone but never never told them? - Yes.
8. Are you afraid of commitment - 50/50.
9. Who was the last person you hugged - Bby. (;
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to? - Bby. (;

TEN THIS OR THAT

1. Love or lust – Both! HAHAH.
2. Hard liquor or beer - None.
3. Cats or dogs - Cats.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends - A few best friends! ^^
5. Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy!
6. Pencil or Pen – Pen.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in - BOTH I LIKE!
8. Money or Happiness - BOTH! Hehehh. xD
9. Night or day - Night.
10. IM or phone - Phone.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER

1. Been caught sneaking out - No? O.O
2. Seen a polar bear - Yeaa.
3. Done something you regret - Yeaa..
4. Bungee jumped - No, but I do wanna try! :O
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor -  Heheheh, tu time dulu-dulu.. Desperately hungry.. :P
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker - Whaat? :S
7. Been caught naked - No!
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Once, but I'm back with him now. (:
9. Cried because you lost a pet - Nopes.
10. Wanted to disappear - At certain times!

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
 
1. Smile or eyes - Smile! (:
2. Light or dark hair - Dark!
3. Hugs or kisses - Hugs! ^^
4. Shorter or taller - Taller laa of 'cos! Heehh.
5. Intelligence or attraction - BOTH! ;D
6. Topman or Zara - Topman!
7. Funny or serious - Loves him to be humorous like totally, but also needs to be serious at times. :D
8. Older or Younger - Older!
9. Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing!
10. Sweet or Bad - BOTH. :P

TEN HAVE YOUS

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yeahp, ultra times.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yeahp.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands - HAHAHAHAH, yes. :P
4. Ever been to a rock concert - Nopes?
5. Ever been on a cheer leading team – Nopes.
6. Ever been on a dance team - Yeaa!
7. Ever been on a sports team - Nopes.
8. Ever been in a drama play/production - No, I think?
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? - I WISH!
10. Ever been in a rap video? - I WISH! HAHAHAH.
 
TEN LASTS

1. Last phone call you made – Mama oh Mama!
2. Last person you hugged - Asyraf Iskandar. ^^
3. Last person you hung out with - My sister? :S
4. Last time you worked - Err.. Never worked.
5. Last person you talked to - My sister. Hohoh!
6. Last person you IM'd - Can't recall. O.O
7. Last person you texted – Asyraf Iskandar.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with - My family I think?
9. Last website visited - Facebook!
10. Last person(s) you really miss - Arwah Nenek ♥, Kak Aisyah Chubs, Sheilla Natasya, Zack.

 
(xoxo, Ian Lim)

 Dude, I miss being friends with you too. Real much.
I wanna be called your 'Homegirl' back again, please?


XOXO

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST