Saturday, April 24 @ 11:01 AM


" There is no greater honesty, than telling an untold story inside you.

(Hanna muker st_am. Teeheehee. :P)

Hey ya, sorry for not updating my blog for so long.
My computer went to R.I.P after 8 years of living the last few weeks,
and now its re-alived back again! ^^
The power of my Papa's hands laa! Heheheh.

Yeaa many things had happened recently, well life IS full of ups and downs.
What can anybody say? I wish we can Google on how a certain person feels about us..
Sighs.
Oh but I will only be hitting on blogger about them when I actually have the time.
SORRY aye readers? :( 
MYE ARE AROUND THE CORNER YO!
I need to pretty much study harder and buck up on myself. :P
I seriously need to.

Will be back soon, I promise!
JUST STAY TUNED TO MY TWITTER UPDATES!

And for those who have my number, text me if you need anything okay. (:
Takecare of yourselves!


xoxo, Shakinah Suhaimi ™ -

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST