Thursday, April 1 @ 11:10 PM


"Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: 
It's good to be silly at the right moment."



I have the most awesome-est, craziest, gay-est, best of friends in the whole wide world. ZURACHAP. HAHAHAH! =P

So the beginning of today was pretty hilarious. =)
Our class played a prank on Mr Jay Loh, our dearest Form cum Maths Teacher.
Ying Yu pretended to be really sick (like nearly dying like that) the moment Mr Loh came into our classroom. She was like lying her head down on her table the whole time.
Then afterwards she asked for permission to go to the toilet, that's when she pretended to faint and dropped dead in front of the entire class.
Everybody was kinda like pretending to be shocked (althought some of us were like literally laughing silently already because we couldn't tahan Ying Yu's dramatic reactions) and Mr Loh was like going,  
"Ying Yu, what happened to you!?" 
with his super priceless face reaction.
And there went "How 'LOW' can you go? HAPPY APRIL FOOLS MR LOW! :D" said some of the entire class.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! It was sooooooo funnyyyyy I swear to God. ;P
Should have continued with more drama-mama in it luhh. Hiakk!

Okay, so the rest of the day onwards went pretty alright.
Except for the fact that my cough and flu were getting worst, and I freakingly cried like a baby after school just now because somebody apparently 'stole' my wallet as an April Fools' joke.
And let me tell ya, it wasn't that funny although I did expected that. 
Didn't quite bother if lose my cash or ez-link card or anything else, but to lose my IC and thumbdrive -- WHOEVER STOLE 'EM FROM ME WILL SURE DIE OF SUICIDE! -.-
My FNN 'O' Levels Coursework which was saved inside my thumbdrive was inside my wallet and I didn't have another copy of it. So tell me, who wouldn't panic right!? Hrmphh!
But but, takpelaa yeaa. Nasib baik laa besok holiday, good mood laa siket.
Well it was meant to be a joke so.. Adi, kau dimaafkan. (:

.. But I still won't forget this one fine incident tau. :P


Inbox - 4 Messages Awaiting. 
K k Shaa daa kena layan they all lah k bye must have a Good Friday tomorrow okay people! ^^
CHEER UP EVERYONE!! 


 Remember life is like a piano, what you get out of it depends on how you play it. Okay Dee, Hanna and Syidah? And you know I'll always be there for you girls whenever and wherever, so you can rely on me! (:


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST