Thursday, May 13 @ 9:45 PM


Heyya! I'm back!
And I gained weight. :O


(Sighs.. How I wish the 'Homies' still existed.)


Mid-Year Examinations are finally over, not that awesome laa.
Had gotten back dreadful results of English Paper 2, and Chemistry Paper. -.-
I have yet to know how well (or unwell) I did for my other subject Papers though.
K, so I honestly thought I did improve in my studies..
But I think I'll change my mind right now reviewing the first two papers that I had just gotten today.
:(


So.. What's next huh?
My GCE 'O' Levels Mother Tongue Language Examinations are in like, less than 18 days? 
But I am totally unprepared, I don't feel the heat yet, 
plus. I am seriously doomed.
D:

Great. How I wish my life wouldn't be that complicated and stressing now.
I miss Secondary 1 life, I miss two years ago, I really miss last year.
I miss being called 'Adeq', I miss my bestfriend, I miss my Primary Schoolmates, I really miss you homies.
Where is everybody, when I need you the most?

I feel dumb, lost and betrayed, okay I don't know what I'm feeling.

I hate life, but I'm trying my best not to hate people. Especially that one 'PKM', who stabbed me by the back, who shoved down a knife right through my *beep*! 
*beep* you, *beep* you! Arghhhhhhhhhh, babipehdasarpompanmurahbetrayerbetollaa. :'(
K skip.
~

This is stupid, and weird, and senseless, but I call this happiness. Because I feel happy that you're still here with me, no matter how much pain you'd put me through. Especially after everyone had left me, fragiled. You're still my only hope, A.I.

I love my family, I'm pretty glad they're mine forever. <3





 I think, I miss being a happy teenager. Yes, I think I do.




xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST