|
Thursday, May 20 @ 11:56 AM
These girls are `d bomb. ^^ I love that girl with the ribbon on her head, and the one wearing the white cardigans. Awesome voices! And he was like Shasha, Shasha, Shasha OoOoOoOh! Like Achap, Achap, Achap NoOoOoOo! Like Baby, Baby and BABY POWDER! :P I have cramped up legs now due to the Ultimate Deyian Challenge yesterday. And I was selected to play Girls Soccer for Zeus. :O Zeus had gotten 3rd place after counting the scores of the first two matches, but actually we could have won first if they had counted the next two matches! Grrr! That of course had made Hafiza abit marah laa! Lagi-lagi when we had received our medals in the school field pulak tu, instead of on the stage in the hall where the rest of the school was! D: Pathetic much, only the people inside the MRT trains passing by the school field got to see us receiving the medals. -.- So Poseidon was the Overall House Champion, 2nd Place was Apollo house, then comes Hercules, Zues house won 4th place (atleast better than Helios!) Helios seriously went down manxzz! Oh well, glad it was over. Pheww. Btw, I didn't attend school today. Sweet. The day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you! xoxo Labels: UDC. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |