Friday, May 28 @ 2:38 PM





WATCH THIS! >>
Aku kembang buat sebentar babe biler tengok video ni balik. Hehehh! :P

Hi, am gonna be pretty pretty busy during these few weeks.
Study study study, revision revision revision!
Ooh guess what! My class position this term = 29/41!
Pheww! At least I didn't get the last three positions in class like how I used to the past few years. O.o
Hehehehh, still sucks anyway.

Gaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!
MTL 'O' LEVEL EXAMINATIONS ARE IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS!
YA ALLAH. D: 
Stress!
WISH ME LUCK EVERYBODY!
Gotta go now, have to start doing what the Vice Principal had asked me to do. Hohoh!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS YOU GUYS!!

Ape-ape, halo halo gua yaw! GAHAHAH!


Kau dan aku ditakdirkan bertemu, dan tiba-tiba kita jatuh cinta.. (:


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST