|
Thursday, June 24 @ 9:17 PM
Sunday, 20 June 2010 SIM Family Day cum Father's Day! =D ![]() " Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a Dad. That was the very first time I had such an awesome time with my family on Father's Day. ^^ Well the activities/games were kinda lame but we still had fun 'cause we had gotten a chance to ride the 4D Simulation Ride located at the Singapore Discovery Centre for free, due to the lucky draws that my dad had won! 'Father's Day luck' maybe! Woohoo! Happy I! ;D Papa, thanks for everything you've done for me eversince I was born. I am truly sorry for not being a good daughter towards you, for not listening to you and for all the hurt I've caused you all these while. No matter what, your still the best! Love you Pa! Hope you did enjoyed your day that day. ♥ Sorry for the delay readers! xoxo Labels: Happy Papa Day~ |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |