Thursday, June 10 @ 9:36 PM


Today,

> Missed my Literature "To Kill A Mockingbird" Seminar. Regretted myself for waking up late. $$ - burnt. :'(
> Fiqaa went off to Madrasah Camp already, will be sleeping alone tonight. OMG, aku takot. :S
> Met Achap, Hiddy and Tadza at AMK Mac. Achap and me coincidentally wore the same clothes, our 'Sriwana' tees. Had pure slacking for awhile. ^^
> Went to 'our secret hide-out' at AMK Hub's basement, talked and laughed and talked about some stuff (PRIVATE COUNSELLING SESSION -.-) with Tadza till my head nearly fell off. (Okay tu bedek seyyy hahahahah)
> Tadza treated me to Chocolate Banana Ice Cream from the new stall at the basement. Thanks bra. :D
> We three went to teman/hantar that soccer captain till the front porch of his house (amazing or whatttt, sanggop dok kiter!). Waited for him outside his crib while he prepared his stuff for his soccer training afterwards, the three of us chatted for awhile. 
> Sent Tadza to the busstop, he told us that it was the very first time his friends (US THREE) had actually sent and accompanied him all the way till he went off for training at the bus stop. And he was really touched. Awwwww. (':
HAHAHAH, you welcome for that tight slap my friend. Sedappp oii~ *that was sarcastic* Nevermind, this time I'll let you go. Nasib baik kau belanja aku ice cream eh bra! Hehehehh.
> Oh yeah, Achap finally got to bond with my fav. friends/his unexpected people. Good job bby! HAHAHAH. :P
> After that, met William (DJ Sonic Ice LOL) and his two friends at Hub for awhile and we headed to banquet. Didn't favour his two friends that much, I don't know why. (OOPS! :X) But I still can't believe me, him, Hiddy, Fyeeza + Hafiz and Zulhelmi are related to each other. HAHAHAH. Friendly/gila gangster lah si Will~ Good times. (:
> Slacked again for awhile. Then Hiddy went with the guys to don't-know-where, me and Achap went to meet Achap's Ibu at Hub for dessert at the food court upstairs. Heheheh.
> Pastu, home sweet home! Balik teros on comp! Huhuhh.
> I AM SO RANDOM TODAY. O.o


Tomorrow,

> Planning to meet Ain Cinott and Hiddy at Yishun! Yippxzz! Too bad, Sasa won't be around. As per usual, sighs. It'll be so much fun-er when she's there! Huhuhh. We four should seriously meet up, I miss you babygees already! :(
> If besok plan tak menjadi (which will most prolly happen if my parents don't allow me to go out gahhhh!), I will be sitting at home the whole day to read my new version of the book "To Kill A Mockingbird." Heheheh, I know. Semangat kan I!


> OKAY WOW! THIS IS LIKE MY FIRST TIME IN SO MANY MONTHS
A BLOGPOST WITH MANY WORDS!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.


Lesson learnt from today: Smile! Let everyone know that today, you’re a lot stronger than you were yesterday.
*me smiling (:*



xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST