|
Saturday, July 10 @ 7:47 PM
Everything that ever caused a tear to trickle down my cheek, I ran away and hide from it. But now, everything is unwinding and finding its way back towards me. And I don't know what to do. I don't know what I want in life. I don't know who to trust. I don't know who I am anymore. All I know is that I'm hurting so much inside that it's eating me, and one day, there won't be any of me left. I just know that the pain I felt so long ago, it's hurting me ten times more. Dear God, why do you have to put me through all these? :'( xoxo Labels: Depression Point. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |