Wednesday, July 28 @ 3:45 PM
(I'm gonna use mostly words in Malay to type out this post due to my lazyness, so sorry for the inconvenience caused. :P) Hahahahs! Awwh, ape saje lah si Achap ni. When I reckon there's actually a whole lot of blogposts about him, eversince 2009 you know! He just didn't realise that. Hehhs. Bhyy, remember what I told you? "A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy, it means someone's afraid to lose you." :PPP Then baru brape hari jekk aku tak datang skola, dier dah mengamok-ngamok dengan aku satu macam. Grrr, siku kang! Oh I know, I know! You miss me too much right? That's why! Hahahahs. :P Abeh korang tawu tak, rupe-rupenye si pandai ni yang pergi call rumah aku time pagi-pagi buta. To ask Fiqaa what time they're gonna meet up to head to school together. Pastu biler Mama aku yang tengah tido dengan lena tu bangun to angkat call, si pandai ni pergi letak phone plakk! Dier kater dier paiseyy dengan Mama! Shit you laa, nasib baik Mama tak irritxz! -.- Haiyoo, ni lah matair aku. Tsk tsk. Walau ape pon, aku tetaplah sayangkan dier no matter how much perangai he can get. (Aysehhhhh!) I know everybody has their own flaws and all, even me. Heheh. To the world, he may be one of those typical annoying matrep (tak menjadi :P). But to me, he is my world. Awwh tengok, sweetkan aku bhyy? Thank you, thank you. :P K dah, I think this post consists of more than 5 lines in fact. Hohohoh. Bhyy, sorry kalau I selalu tunjok perangai pat you or buat you marah. Ye lahh, I tawu memang salah I sendiri. :( And sorry for letting the whole world know how much I love to bully you in this post. Geheheh! Yess! Another 9 more days to our 1 Year 5 Months! Weeee! Baby baby baby ohh. ^^ Damnn, we're so Fairytale I think we make people sick. Do we? O.O Hohohoh, sorry everybody! I'm doing this just to make him happy. Ok bye, I love Asyraf Iskandar no matter what! <3 And I just noticed I'd used a zillion ':P' faces in this one post. Hahahas, :P Nothing, can ever, come between us. xoxo Labels: Love is You. |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |