Thursday, July 29 @ 11:56 AM



Ok this lady has a pretty awesome voice. \m/
And I just browsed through a whole lot of my friends' blogs, found out that a few of them are kinda addicted to this song already. Heheh.
No doubt, cutest song ever. ^^
I'm currently learning to play this song on the keyboard.
Lucky for me, the chords are actually quite easy!
Shweeeeeeeetxz! ^^

" You can be the prince and I can be your princess
You can be the sweet tooth and I can be the dentist
You can be the shoes and I can be the laces
You can be the heart that I spill on the pages


Ok bye, got to shower! :X
Will update again soon.
Keep the tags rolling yeah?
Peace! <3


xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST