Friday, August 6 @ 6:16 PM
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Done with the National Day cum Leadership Handover Ceremony at school just now. This year's whole Ceremony, was honestly quite boring/lagged to the max I tell you. And we Student/CCA Leaders didn't even get refreshments this year, so unfair. :( I want Mrs Grace Chua back. Pffttt. Whatever it is, I truly cherished each and every one of the Student/CCA Leaders there. (': Gonna miss spending time with the most sporting people on Earth. Gonna miss singing National Day Songs with them. Teehee! <3 ![]()
Oh, one more thing. The thought of my friends' parents quarreling, truly aches my heart sometimes. I'm sorry sorry sorry, but I don't really wanna hear people talk about Parents to me at this moment. I feel absolutely moody today, I don't know why. Am I having PMS or something? -.- Or I reckon, my medicines are leading me to appetite disorders. O_o LOL. Nevermind ~ Will do a proper update when I'm feeling slightly better, alright? I gotta chill. You too. Dearest A.I, Thank you for being my sweetest reality, thank you for making me feel special, more special than anyone ever has made me feel before. Happy 1-year-5-months, Sh[A]Chap. (: This I promise you, that I will never ever let you go again, that I will stand by you till my final breathe, that my heart will always belong to you. <3 xoxo Labels: MCC Byebye ~ |
profile ![]() " I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine. You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped. THE PAST |