Wednesday, August 4 @ 12:34 PM



The song 'Jangan Pisahkan' sung by Deddy Dores & Mayang Sari is now officially my most favourite Malay song of all times.
Eversince the drama series 'Nora Wedding Concepts' on SuriaChannel started and ended heheheh.
*thumbs-up*
Ok this is random.


Hi hi hi hello.
Hope my swollen eyes will heal by atleast, tomorrow!
Wouldn't wanna miss my Leadership Handover Ceremony on Friday. 
Byebye MCC. Awwh.
Real glad that Cikgu picked SyafiqahJ as the incoming President of the club tho. ^^
I'm definetely gonna miss dancing with all my other members. :(

*tear-dropping while browsing through photographs of MCC during the past few years*



Sighs. MCC used to be so much of FUN.
What happened to US you guys? :(

Oh well anyways,
'N' Levels Prelims going on at school at this moment.
 Good luck to all Sec 4 Deyians taking their Prelims Exam this week btw! Carpe Diem! ^^

Ok I'm officially starting to feel the absolute heat already.
Only 16 more days to my 'O' Levels Prelims!
Gaaahhh! During Fasting Month somemore. DDD;
Guess I won't be blogging that much for the next few weeks.
I seriously need to start putting my 101% focus on my studies.
Up shut, ni bukan macam faham ok.
I taknak fail 5 out of 6 subjects lagi! Hohoh.

"Students of the world! Remember - Please face book(s), not go on facebook, if you want to pass your exams."

HAHAHAH, that's one of my brother's Facebook Status.
I have the feeling that dier memang tengah kenakan aku, but takpelah 'cause its actually true anywayy right? Gehehh~
So help me out yeah peopxz? Stop and marah me whenever I'm using FB! -.-

Sianxzxz~
Sickness after sickness after sickness me.
Why are you so weak Shaa?

 

xoxo

Labels:




profile

Shakinah Suhaimi



" I do my thing and you do yours. I am not in this world to live up to your expectations, and you are not in this world to live up to mine.
You are you and I am I, and if by chance we find each other, then it is beautiful. If not, it can't be helped.





THE PAST